TO REGISTER FOR SUMMER SCHOOL PLEASE MAKE A GUIDANCE APPOINTMENT.
Summer School should be viewed as an opportunity for students to both improve their skills and upgrade their academic achievement. It allows students who were not successful in their studies a second chance for success. Some students will attend summer school in an attempt to fast-track or move forward with their academic program in order to achieve specific goals.
New credit courses are available for students who have not previously attempted the course. Students must successfully complete the full 108 hour program in order to obtain a credit. This means that students can take only one new credit course at summer school.
Summer Co-operative Education
What are you doing this Summer? Think two credit Co-operative Education.
- having trouble “fitting” co-operative education into your timetable during the regular school year?
- looking for meaningful experience in a field of interest?
- searching for opportunities to explore a specific career?
- interested in earning two co-operative education credits?
- interested in meeting you Specialist High Skills Major Co-op requirements?
Then you should consider enrolling in the Summer Co-operative Education Program!