10th Annual Huron Heights Prom 2018
April 24th, 2018
Huron Heights 10th Annual Prom is taking place on Thursday, May 17th from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM at the Hacienda Sarria in Kitchener. Please read the information posted below as many of your questions will be answered (see Mrs. Dance if you have additional questions). Tickets are on sale from May 7 to May 10 in the front foyer. The cost is $60. A copy of the fact sheet, itinerary and menu are linked below.
The 10th Annual Huron Heights Prom
Prom 2018 is on May 17th, 2018 at the Hacienda Sarria
The address of the venue is 1254 Union St. in Kitchener
A few things to keep in mind regarding this year’s Prom include:
- You CANNOT buy a Prom ticket without a student card. Get one now!
- Ticket sale dates are from May 7th to May 10th in the front foyer and cost $60.
- If you want your ONE guest to come to Prom be sure to pick up a guest contract early! A completed guest contract is needed if you want to buy a ticket for your guest. No tickets will be sold without a signed Guest Contract.
- If you want pictures in the gardens at the Hacienda, the area will be open at 5:30 pm, weather permitting. Taking pictures in this area is permitted before the doors open to Prom.
- At the Prom, the doors open at 6:30 pm. The Prom ends promptly at 10:30 pm.
Arrange for pick-up by 10:30 pm
- The doors to Prom close promptly at 7:30 pm. There will be NO ENTRY AFTER 7:30 pm. Also, once you leave Prom, there will be no re-entry.
- There is limited parking available at the Hacienda Sarria.
The ENTRANCE and DROP-OFF point is at SIDE of the building. Please follow the posted directions. Limousines are allowed at the Prom but they will be subject to a security inspection upon arrival.
- To enter Prom, you must bring the ticket, be on the list AND have proper identification to enter the Prom. No exceptions!
- A professional photographer will be available at the event. An area will be set up for professional photos.
- There will be voting for Prom King and Prom Queen at the Prom as well. Be prepared to cast your vote.
- A coat check will be available should guests need it. Please note all bags and purses will be searched prior to entering the venue.
- Smoking is NOT allowed on the premises during Prom.
This policy is in effect as this is a school event and also is policy of the Hacienda Sarria! Please respect this request.
- Food Stations will be open from 6:30 – 8:30 pm.
Categories: Husky News